SUPER SUNNY & SAFE WITH SUPERB VIEWS
From the moment you enter this fantastic property you know you have arrived at the end of your search for the perfect family home.
Families couldn't wish for a sunnier or safer location than this: just a minute's drive from the Police College, it combines fantastic views and spacious living - inside and out - within easy reach of the train station, top schools, Plimmerton Beach and Aotea Lagoon. Features include:
- Versatile living, with choice of three double-bedrooms and an office or four bedrooms
- Superbly presented, with new carpet, rimu floorboards, high-spec double-glazing^ on the upper level and a recently repainted exterior
- Northwest-facing for amazingly sunny indoor-outdoor living and magnificent views over Porirua Harbour to Colonial Knob and Mana Island
- Convenience of bathroom with tiled spa bath and two pedestal basins, shower room and two separate toilets
- Sheltered, picturesque garden with flat lawn, a veggie garden, a newly paved patio, space for a trampoline and flanked by a stand of native bush - a great place for children to play
- Internal access garage and off-street parking for two cars
- Buyer Enquiry Over $925,000
No wonder this much-loved family home is for sale for just the first time in nearly 34 years! Recently refreshed, it's all ready to just move in. Best you hurry to view, it's a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Call Ben Everist to view.
LIM Report and Builders Report available.
Tender closes 1pm, Wednesday 12th May 2021 at Clark & Co Realty, 7 Mana Esplanade, Paremata. (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Thu 29 Apr:
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Sun 02 May:
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm